Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn
To make the Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 12 cups of plain, freshly popped popcorn
- A half-teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup cubed butter
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of ginger, ground
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 cup each of honey and molasses
- Whiskey, two tablespoons
Instructions To Make Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn
To make the Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- 2 big baking sheets should be lined with parchment paper. Spray some cooking spray on the parchment and set it aside.
- Popcorn should be put in a VERY big bowl that has been sprayed with frying oil.
- Add the brown sugar, butter, honey, molasses, ginger (or gingers), cinnamon, and salt to a small pot. Over medium heat, while whisking continuously, bring to a boil. Allow the caramel to simmer for five minutes without stirring.
- The liquid will froth when you add baking soda after taking it off the heat. Add whiskey and vanilla and stir. Pour immediately over the popcorn, mixing thoroughly.
- Since the caramel will immediately solidify, transfer to the prepared baking sheet as well as quickly spread out into a flat layer.
- Eat caramel after it has had an hour to solidify! To be honest, the WARM caramel corn is just as delicious. A little bit messier
Conclusion (Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn)
So, this is all about “Whiskey Ginger Caramel Corn” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!