This fluffy vegan cinnamon sugar doughnut muffins are ideal for an after-school surprise as well as brunch.
Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Time To Make It
The approximate time to make the Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins is shown in table which is given below:
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time||Servings|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||1 dozen|
Ingredients To Make Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins
To make the Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
For the muffins:
- all-purpose flour, 1 cup
- 8 ounces of unsweetened applesauce
- maple syrup, two teaspoons
- Dark brown sugar, 3/4 cup
- Almond milk, 4 ounces
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- a quarter whole wheat flour
- 4 ounces of olive oil (canola or coconut oil, if you like)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and half a teaspoon of salt
For the topping:
- Cinnamon, 1 teaspoon
- Sugar, 2 tablespoons
- Confectioners’ sugar, 1/2 cup
- almond milk, 2 teaspoons and you can take more if needed
Instructions To Make Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins
To make the Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- A 400°F oven is ideal. Prepare a muffin pan by greasing or lining it.
- Combine the sugar, flours, salt, baking powder, along with cinnamon in a large basin. Combine applesauce, oil, almond milk, and maple syrup in a another bowl. As you whisk to blend, add the liquid components to the dry ingredients.
- Add some cinnamon sugar to each of the muffin cup, fill them up to two-thirds full, and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. After at least twenty minutes of cooling in the pan, remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
- The ingredients should be blended together in a small bowl. Sprinkle over the muffins.
Conclusion (Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins)
So, this is all about “Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Muffins” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!