Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin
To make the Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- A quarter-teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Two teaspoons of Kerrygold butter or olive oil
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- pepper and salt as desired
- Greek yogurt made with 1/2 cup whole milk
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Italian-style breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup
- shredded half a cup of Kerrygold dubliner cheese
- grated half a cup of Parmigiano Reggiano
- Two pounds of tiny spaghetti squash, sliced in half lengthwise, with the seeds as well as membrane removed
- remove the stems and leaves from one head of swiss chard; slice the stems into 1-inch pieces as well as chop the leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Instructions To Make Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin
To make the Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- To prepare your squash: Oven should be heated to 375 degrees (F). Bake the squash for 45 minutes, or until it is soft, with the sliced side down onto a baking sheet coated with foil. Increase the oven’s heat to 400 degrees (F) once the squash has done cooking.
- While the squash bakes, add the onions, garlic, red pepper flakes, and chard stems to a large pan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes or until the vegetables are just beginning to soften. Cook the chard leaves for a further three minutes. Get rid of the heat.
- Scoop out the flesh of the squash into a big bowl using a fork after it has been cooked and has cooled enough to handle comfortably. Add the chard combination that has been sautéed; season with salt and pepper.
- Greek yogurt and half of each cheese are then combined.
- Fill a 2-quart baking dish with the ingredients and gently grease it. Place the pan in the heated oven as well as top with the remaining cheeses and bread crumbs. Bake for 25–28 minutes at 400 degrees, or until just barely browned. Serve right away!
Conclusion (Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin)
So, this is all about “Swiss Chard And Spaghetti Squash Gratin” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!