Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops
To make the Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
For the Pie Crust:
- 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and baking powder
- Cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoons
- Two cups of all-purpose unbleached flour
- Cut into small pieces, half a cup of cream cheese
- 16 tablespoons in a cup unflavored, cold butter
For the Filing:
- Cream cheese, 4 ounces
- Nutella or another hazelnut spread, 4 ounces
For the Coating:
- 1 beaten egg
- Sugar to sprinkle
Instructions To Make Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops
To make the Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
For the Pie Crust:
- Flour, salt, baking powder, as well as cinnamon are all combined in a bowl. Add the butter as well as cream cheese, mixing it in until it resembles coarse crumbs while keeping the majority of the butter as well as cream cheese in chunks about the size of peas.
- The dough should be flipped out onto a floured work area and quickly kneaded to bring it together.
- Roll the dough into a 10″ x 10″ rectangle by patting it into a rough log and gently flouring the top. Flour the dough on both sides, then fold it into a letter shape by folding it in thirds.
- Roll the dough once more into an 8″ x 10″ rectangle after turning it over and gently dusting it with flour. Fold it once again in thirds. Before using, refrigerate the dough for at least one hour after wrapping.
Once the dough is ready:
- Oven should be heated to 375 degrees (F).
- The dough should be approximately 1/4 inch thick when it is rolled out into a 16″ x 16″ square. Cut as many rounds as you can with an even number using a tiny round cutter (I used a 2 1/2 inch wide biscuit cutter).
- On half of the cut-outs, spread a little amount of nutella and a small amount of cream cheese. Leave a 1/4-inch border around the edges to prevent leakage when baking.
- Each filled form should have a lollipop stick placed in the middle of it, ensuring sure the stick’s top doesn’t poke out of the dough.
- Each filled pie crust’s edges should be lightly egg-washed using a pastry brush. Repeat the procedure with the unfilled cut-outs, softly brushing the edges with egg wash before placing one on top of the other that has been filled. To crimp the edges, use a fork. Repeat this process for all of the dough forms to fill and seal them.
- The pie pops should be placed on a large baking sheet. Each pie should then get a little egg wash before being dusted with sugar. Make a little x on each pie using a small, sharp knife.
- The pies should bake for 15 to 18 minutes, or until brown. Cool on the baking sheet for approximately five minutes, then move to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Once cooled, wrap in individual cellophane containers or keep in an airtight container.
Conclusion (Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops)
So, this is all about “Nutella And Cream Cheese Pie Pops” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!